These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Our judo mat with reed straw embossing is a high-quality product made in Germany and known for... more
Product information "Judo mats Tatami Deluxe"
Our judo mat with reed straw embossing is a high-quality product made in Germany and known for its durability and reliability. This mat is perfect for martial arts that are mainly performed while standing, thanks to the special vinyl reed straw embossing that provides extra grip. Our judo mat meets the standards for shock absorption according to DIN 18032, part 2 and DIN 7926 at a standard thickness of 40 mm of approximately 73%. The density is about 240 kg/m³. The composite foam core has specially tuned damping properties and is covered with a vinyl top cover with reed straw embossing and edges. The tensile strength is about 2,200/2,200 N/5 cm and the tear strength is about 200/200 N in accordance with DIN EN ISO 1421 and DIN 53363. The underside of the cover material is equipped with an anti-slip latex coating with a non-slip waffle structure. The mat complies with the international standard of 2,000 or 1,000 mm in length and 1,000 mm in width, as well as a standard thickness of 40 mm. Judo mats in other sizes are available upon request. Our judo mat with reed straw embossing is approved by the International Judo Federation (IJF) and is used in many important judo championships worldwide.
- Impact reduction: DIN 18032, Part 2 and DIN 7926, 40 mm standard thickness = approx. 73%
- Density: approx. 240 kg/m³
- Quality designation: E 215 composite foam core with specially tuned damping properties
- Cover material top, edges: vinyl with rice straw embossing
- Tensile strength: according to DIN EN ISO 1421 - approx. 2,200/2,200 N/5 cm
- Tear strength: according to DIN 53363 - approx. 200/200 N
- Cover material underside: anti-slip latex coating with non-slip waffle structure
- Length: 2,000 or 1,000 mm = international standard
- Width: 1,000 mm = international standard
- Thickness: 40 mm = international standard
- Judo mats in other sizes available upon request
- Approved by the International Judo Federation (IJF)